Thursday, June 4, 2009

Facebook - A Whole New World

So, I've been talking to a few old high school friends lately and they have been pressuring me to create a facebook account. "But I already did a few months back," I told them. "We couldn't find you." They told me. Well, friends, let me just tell you - I found myself. So don't tell me you can't find me - you aren't looking hard enough. I created the account (according to my facebook records) in January and haven't been back since. Until tonight. And after I requested a new password (because I forgot my old one), I found myself quite easily. I still only have one friend - thanks Corinne! - but I did put my artsy fartsy picture of myself up and I did ask to become friends with Minista Sista and Angie and Trina. So, if they deny me their friendship then I'll be pissed and will seek revenge. And I know where they live. So let that be a warning to all those who I've yet to ask friendship permission - don't risk my wrath!

5 comments:

Marcie R. said...

uh yeah... still totally can't find you, please friend request me! (you may have a certain privacy setting set that doesn't allow people to find you!)

emily said...

I'll have to look for you - and figure out that privacy setting issue. Oh, and don't expect too much from my facebook page!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I'm glad I became your friend. I'm probably the one friend you can get to the quickest! You're too funny!

Trina

Anonymous said...

Oh I guess I should tell you why it says Aunt Trina and Uncle Scott. My SC sister does a lot of traveling and they have a travel blog that their 2 girls write in. I'm their Aunt so that's why it's coming up like this.

emily said...

Well, I am DEFINATELY glad to have you as a neighbor, especially now that I can have a baby fix whenever I want one! Just kidding - there are other reasons too!