This past weekend was full of family fun. And in my mind, not only is family family, but my friends are family as well. I can't get enough of everybody right now. I just want to hold on tight to everyone. And get pictures of everyone. So here are just a few pictures of this past weekend. Unfortunately, (for me, maybe not for you), I can't get a slideshow on here anymore! I don't know why! So I'm going to have to set these pictures out the old fashioned way. One by one.
During the summers we have Super Sunny Sundays at my sis-in-law's house. This past sunday we celebrated my nephew's 6th birthday.
In true teacher-like fashion, my sis-in-law put together a few games for the cousins. A relay race, a pop the shark race, and a scavenger hunt were amoung the few.

2 comments:
Wow, those photos are AWESOME. It looks like having all those kids around is a total blast. My gosh, Emily, your kids are SO big. I feel like I just heard you and Jason were expecting your first!!! And Noah - he's my little 2 year-old baby, how can he be so big? Great, great pics.
It's amazing how each year goes by faster and faster! I was scrapbooking pictures of when Noel was a year old - it's hard to imagine whe was once soooo little!
And my 1st nephew - Colby - he's going to be 15 in september! How crazy is that?
Post a Comment