Sit down & take a load off your feet my friends! Take a slow deep breath, sip your coffee, and unwind. Escape your world and enter mine. Welcome to the left field!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Another New Look
We're not even halfway out of winter yet. Now, I agree with Flamingo, if it wasn't for winter we wouldn't appreciate spring as much. I like having all four seasons. But why does our winters have to last so dang long? I mean, I don't even like March and April because they're just a tease. I consider those two months a waste. And don't argue with me about it - I know the chant ~ April Showers bring May flowers. But I don't have to like it. So, I need to have fun with my blog look. It brings me pleasure. Otherwise I'll be depressed! So bear with the new looks please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oooh. i like it. i can hear the birds chirping already!!!
Thank you! Don't get too attached though, Valentine's day is coming up soon & I'm feeling a bit festive (for the look, not the lovin').
Post a Comment