Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bad Penn State!

Penn State completed our bad day with ridiculous game play which ended up in a loss of the game. Where is the offensive line? Crappy play in crappy weather with crappy calls resulting in more crappy attitude (boy, I sure am glad EE's teacher included the word attitude in his spelling list last week, I finally know how to spell it right without spell check!).

11 comments:

emily said...

I also have to say that Iowa looked really good. Penn State was bested by better game play.

Flamingo said...

uuugh. i wasn't watching the game and i had to hear every play followed by explicits. i asked my hubby why he was watching because it certainly diddn't seem like he was having any fun:)

emily said...

It was so close for most of the game, I think we kept hoping things would turn around. Oh well. Hurricane EE lost his football game today too. HOWEVER, hubby passed his physical agility test - so that's good!

Marcie R. said...

AND..... You went to an AWESOME birthday party! ;)

Marcie R. said...

oh and GO JAY!

emily said...

That WAS an awesome birthday party! Now Little Miss wants to try gymnastics again - thanks Marcie! (and I would like to join an adult beginners gymnastic class too - do they have any of those?)

Knocker Boys said...

I think the adult beginners gymnastics class sounds pretty hilarious. Really glad that he passed the physical test.

TheLab said...

Did they also have "crappy" in EE's spelling list last week, because you did GREAT spelling that 27 times! HA HA HA HA HA! Sorry about the Nittany Lions :(

emily said...

I felt that "crappy" was a better choice of wording than the ulternative - I've been trying to do better with my swearing issues here on this blog - since you never know when my parents might read this! And Wuxi already thinks I have a dirty mouth. I don't want to get a bad image or anything.

Wuxi Mommy said...

I did my best to watch the game, but I fell asleep and snored during most of it:) Guess I didn't much!

emily said...

I'm jealous of your sleep! You were better entertained in your dreams I'm sure - the game was too frustrating.