Sit down & take a load off your feet my friends! Take a slow deep breath, sip your coffee, and unwind. Escape your world and enter mine. Welcome to the left field!
It looks like you guys had a blast!!! Sorry we missed the fun. We're looking forward to campin' in October with the gang!! Oh, and I saw Sherri's bruise "OUCH"!
6 comments:
It looks like you guys had a blast!!! Sorry we missed the fun. We're looking forward to campin' in October with the gang!! Oh, and I saw Sherri's bruise "OUCH"!
You should have seen her get it! I can't wait to hear about your beach trip!
In the first picture, who's on the far left? That's not Colby, is it???
Yup!
OH MY GOSH!!! I feel like he was just born!!! The last time I saw Colby, I think was when Noah was born!!! WOW!
He's going to be 15 in less than a month!
Post a Comment