Do you remember Kisses The Killer Rabbit? She was our pet rabbit last year for a couple months before we released her into Stump Woods. If you need to catch up on her story, please click HERE for a short post.
Well friends, today we got another rabbit! His/her (we're not sure yet) name is Reese's. She/he is a creamy white mini lop with a peanut butter color around her eyes and a stripe going down her back. She is much more cuter than Kisses The Killer Rabbit. And so far, this one is much nicer!
We had thought about going to Rutz Auction in Lancaster, buying a whole box full (they sell them by the boxes, not by bunny), and then put them all through a new TV reality game show: Survivor Bunny, Stump Woods. I'd video tape our interactions with the bunnies and each week I'd post the video. Then you, my faithful readers, would vote the most "unworthy" bunny out. Then we'd release it into Stump Woods (where the real survival story begins. hee hee hee, insert evil laugh now.) We'd have obstacle courses and litter training exercises and tricks they'd need to preform to compete against each other. Then, by the end of week 12, we'd vote on the most "worthy" bunny to be our bunny.
But Hubby didn't want even one bunny, much less 12. I'll post a picture of Reese's soon, I promise. I know you're just dying to see her!
4 comments:
Ok, so that was hysterical!
Yesterday you had me crying at my desk, and today I'm snickering and snorting... nice. Thanks. And I LOVE the Kisses post, too!!!
So far so good - no biting, although everytime we reach out to her we hold our breath and twitch instinctivly. It'll take us a few weeks to start trusting again.
what? bunny by the box? that's lancaster for ya!
Post a Comment