Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where Would You Go?


It still seems really weird that I have a blog in which all I do is talk about myself. It seems a selfish thing to do & I hope I don't do this in "real" life! So, for my 3 readers who comment every now and then (and for Sista D who has yet to comment but who is trying to), I want to hear from YOU! And perhaps, if I have a non-commenting reader besides Sista D, I could pull you out of the shadows too. I'd love to hear from you!

So answer this question (this time, to make you comfortable, I'll start with a non-invasive question): Where would you go that you haven't gone before if you could spend a couple weeks on vacation?

I'd go to Ireland, Scotland, England (hmmm, as my kids would say, "I see a pattern"). I'd also love to go to Italy. But I'd start at Ireland, they tell good stories there and you know me - I love a good story!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

The Greek Isles- Specifically Santorini. . .

emily said...

Sounds wonderful!

marion said...

This is not an easy choice... maybe Costa Rica.

marion said...

Thought about it some more... definitely Montana.

emily said...

I'd like to go to both also but - Costa Rica sounds REAL good right now!

emily said...

Come on Sista D! Just DO it! Where would you like to go?