Monday, March 30, 2009

Just A Little Time

I've begun complaining to God about all the waiting I've been enduring. Not only is there waiting for the adventure He has been hinting at (of which He's still not telling me of), but the weather won't even give me a break or offer me hope - except in small rare teasing moments. In response, He's laid it on my heart to cease posting for the next two weeks. I guess I'm in trouble now - He wants to show me a few things, I think, so all my distractions must be put aside. It's going to be a tough two weeks!

I'll check back in April 6th, then again the Monday after Easter to start posting again.

I hope you all have a very meaningful Easter.

4 comments:

marion said...

Woa. Do you have SOLO? If so, check out Day 5.

emily said...

I don't have SOLO - what is that? And did I just cheat by commenting on my blog?

marion said...

SOLO is a devotional. here's the link on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Message-REMIX-Solo-Uncommon-Devotional/dp/1600061052/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1238428944&sr=8-1

Do you feel as if you have cheated?

emily said...

Not really - and I just commented on Flamingo Mama's latest post - it's a tear jerker!

Thanks for the link!