Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ain't Ain't A Word

The kid has gotten into a bad habit. I guess it's another downfall of living in Redneckville. Hurricane EE is now the victim of bad language. He is constantly saying "ain't" instead of "isn't" and it is driving me crazy. I remember teachers constantly correcting kids on the foul usage of that word. Remember, I've attended this hick school distict since the 2nd half of 3rd grade. It still surprises me that EE would take to the word so easily.

Heaven help me. If Little Miss falls as an easy victim too, I'm going to pull my hair out. It's one thing to be a redneck, but do you have to talk like one too?

Oh, by the way, I love this school district! I'm not kidding! Despite the stabbings and shootings and all the drug usage, I'm happy we're part of this school system.

2 comments:

TheLab said...

Hilarious! My husband's pleas to homeschool might just work after all. Though York County is hardly hickville compared to where I live... Charles Town WV. My kids won't touch this public school system with a 10 foot poll (whatever that means).

TheLab said...

OK, so I used the wrong "poll" - I did mean "pole". Now it looks like I'm FROM West Virginia. Which I'm not. I'm from... York County! Ha ha ha!