Thursday, March 4, 2010

Stupid Stupid Mean People

UUUGGGGG! My brother gave me a virus. A computer virus. Possibly. This brings to mind a few words to a song by the Squirrel Nut Zippers "... a virus holding up inside inside us ..."

Why can't people just be nice? Why do they have to send viruses to innocent little computers (of which cost me less than $350.00) which lack any kind of influential power. My computer is not the gateway to financial domination, nor is it a doorway to world governmental secrets. I journal on this thing. I play a couple games. I blog. There is no point in sending a virus to me because the sender does not receive any benefits. Stupid stupid mean people.

Oh. This is not my brother's fault - although it would have been nice to have received the warning email a little sooner :)

1 comment:

TheLab said...

Squirrel Nut Zippers!!! Haven't heard those three words in a sentence in a decade! Sorry about the virus, hope it's fixed. They're evil.