Sit down & take a load off your feet my friends! Take a slow deep breath, sip your coffee, and unwind. Escape your world and enter mine. Welcome to the left field!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Random Wonder #1003
I wonder if the snowcone snack truck business is a very territorial business. I'm thinking that would be a cool thing to get into (I'm trying to become creative in my employment possibilities) but we already have a snowcone/snack truck person in the area. Just how loyal would the trailer community be? Just how far would the snowcone man take it? Should I invest in riot gear?
Perhaps I should let him have the summers. Nobody drives a snowcone truck in the fall/winter. So no competition. I'll sell hot chocolate and coffees and hot apple dumplings. And french fries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bring the hot chocolate and french fry truck over here! :)
If you have a french fry truck, I'll drive to YOU.
If you have french fries, I'll be there.
Post a Comment