Okay, I have 2 extra dogs and 3 extra kids that I'm watching at this precise moment (not a good babysitter am I?) - so obviously this post must be short but sweet.
We had a wonderful trip to the mountains. Each family was loaded down with fun stuff - kayaks, bikes, dirtbikes, volleyball stuff, badminton stuff, scooters, bb gun ... the list goes on.
I hear crying - oh, it's just one of the dogs.
Anyway, all in all, the week was fun. We watched Pap hang glide, went kayaking in shallow rocky water, enjoyed the creek, played badminton (or attempted too - after 2 games my racket gets too holey and the shuttlecock floats right through to the ground), and did our "sportin' in Warton". Of course there were some tense moments, like when Hurricane EE became a class 4 & when my nephew took a few spills on his dirtbike & when I couldn't hit the damn shuttlecock even after at least 6 opportunities. But family is family - we forgive and move on.
Time to check the baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment