Sleeping With The Enemy
In respect to the lateral authority - I will not be writing this story. But here is the picture - perhaps you can figure out the riddle. For those of you who already know the story, you are not allowed to answer, but for those who don't - I'd love to hear what you think the story is about! Here's a hint - it was recommended to me to wrap myself in aluminum foil.
8 comments:
All I have to say is that your "crown" isn't quite fitting for such a beautiful sleeping beauty!!!!
It does need to be a bit bigger in order to fit over my cone head better.
hmmm.... well.... hmmm?????
Hi Marcie!
If you don't get it before I see you this weekend (and if Dana doesn't tell you, which I don't mind if she does)I'll tell you all about it at the shindig.
WHAT? Why would someone recommend that? All I can think of is something to do with aliens?? :)
Oh you guys!
The recommendation was more of a joke due to the preferances/abhorences of this "enemy".
That's all I can write. I can send you an email if it BUGS you still. But aliens is not too far off the mark!
dying to know the story behind this. And thinking we haven't talked in ages. We should. Soon.
I agree!
Post a Comment