Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tag - I'm it

Thanks to Flamingo Mamma - I've been tagged. I'm not quite sure what this means, but I think I have to come up with 7 weird things about myself and then tag 7 other people. However, I can only tag 2! I thought coming up with 7 things was going to be hard, but then I got to thinking. And I couldn't stop thinking. I'm much weirder than I thought.

1. Unlike those complaining, unappreciative Israelites, I would love to live on manna from heaven. I'm a carbaholic & I love bland things. Just send me down some red wine to go with it & I'm good to go!

2. This admission scares even me, but I love sci-fi movies. I love all the Alien movies, Predetor movies, and Alien vs Predetor was a stroke of genius. I love Star Wars, Star Trek & Star Trek The Next Generation. There, it's out. I can now sleep at night.

3. My great grandfather on my mom's side was a bootlegger in the southeastern mountains of Tennessee while his aunt made moonshine. My greatgrandfather on my dad's side was amish, but eventually left the amish community. I also have cherokee blood in me somewhere. I think the only cherokee thing about me is my nose.

4. I started playing the guitar in Vermont around 22 years go. I love classical guitar, that's the only style I know how to play but I would love to play all kinds of ways. I think it would be so awesome to play in U2's band! Unfortunately, my hands are too small to be any good. Classical guitar necks are wider than electric or normal acoustic guitars.

5. My dad, brothers, & I made an actual igloo one winter in Vermont. The image you have in your head of igloos is exactly what we built. It lasted into Spring.

6. I am claustophobic (sp?), so it scared me to death to go into the igloo, but I did it anyway. I don't even like to kiss my husband because it closes off much of the fresh air supply due to the close proximity of our heads.

7. I think I might suffer from a mild case of fibromyalgia (sp?) because sometimes, especially in the evenings, my body feels like it's black and blue all over. If I run my hand down my arms, legs, or ribcage, it hurts like someone punched me a couple days ago - and no, there is no abuse in my family!

Well, that's 7. And so now I've got to tag a couple people. But I don't know how to do that, so I'll just name them. I'm new to the blogging world so I don't have too many blogger friends yet.

1. Dawn
2. Gretchen

1 comment:

Flamingo said...

don't worry...you are not as weird as you think. except for the kissing thing;)

remind me and i will show you how to link something...very easy!