Monday, November 10, 2008

Some Life Lessons My Brothers Taught Me

I have 3 awesome brothers. Each are totally different from eachother, each has taught me, mostly by example, many life lessons. Here are a few:

1. Where there's a will, there's a way.

2. Don't shoot shit, no matter how tempting it looks there on the forest floor. Just don't do it.
3. BB guns are handy in dealing with roudy neighbors at night.

4. I learned the correct way to punch & the tender spots in which to punch.

5. God makes some people's DNA in the shape of music notes.

6. There is a limit to my dad's patience - "Beware the fury of a patient man." stands true.

7. Never take the long way around, even if you have a full leg cast and there is 3 feet of snow to
wade thru - take the short cut.

8. Again, and I can't stress this enough, don't shoot poo.

9. Blowing up mailboxes with homemade pipebombs is illegal.

10. I learned how to make "the perfect" snowball.

11. Take the chance of being rejected - you just might get the part.

12. I have different anatomy parts.

Ahhh, there are so many more. But for now, I'll leave it at that. I just want to write that I love my brothers so much & they have made my kid life an adventure!

1 comment:

Flamingo said...

wow...that's quite a childhood!