Thursday, February 11, 2010

Craziness

Who's ready for Spring? This was fun, but it's time for some sun and warmth. It isn't quite halfway through February yet - and we get snows in March.



We're hoping to leave for the North tomorrow morning. But the roads surrounding us are closed at this point in time. It should make for an adventurous journey in getting to our point of rendezvous. Who knew getting out of York county would be so treacherous?



I'm sure you have similar pictures of this incredible February snow. If you had a blog, you could post them :)




Looks cozy, doesn't it? But I'll be happy to leave it tomorrow morning for our ski trip in Coudersport.

2 comments:

TheLab said...

I just LOVE seeing the photos of the forest in the background! I'm so jealous of your land!!! Someday!

Anyway, you took some awesome photos!

Wuxi Mommy said...

I'm sooooo ready for spring!! At this point, I have a bed at the hospital saved for me:) I got stuck here for both storms last week......